We made it through a week of work! Especially impressive because post-holiday work is the worst kind. Let's celebrate!
- Grantland interviews our lord and savior, Lin-Manuel Miranda.
- More of Lin-Manuel being incredible, this time on Jimmy Fallon.
Okay, no more Hamilton, promise.
- Slate - check this out before you order your Christmas cards to ensure proper puncation.
- Vulture ranks the Pixar shorts. My only contribution - Lava was really terrible.
- Our generation has found its Bill and Melinda: Zuckerberg will be donating 99% of his Facebook shares for charitable pursuits, coming to an astonishing $45 billion.
- FiveThirtyEight examines the math behind Trump's potential candidacy.
- Jezebel analyzes all the reasons why we can't wait to hate-watch the upcoming O.J. Simpson series from the latest trailer.
- The new trailer for Game of Thrones season six was released this week. It reveals nothing but a lot of death. Thanks HBO!